Among all video streaming websites, YouTube is in the number one position with 887 million monthly traffic and ranks 2nd globally on Alexa. Because of its huge collection of different categories of videos and easy steaming options it holds the position on top.
As well as streaming sometimes we need to download the video on our device. On PC downloading video is quite easy but you need third-party apps to download video on your phone.
You can use Snaptube for downloading mp3 and videos from YouTube on your phone. This is the best app for this purpose
Is it legal to download content from YouTube by using Snaptube?
Actually downloading video or audio from YouTube using any third-party apps is against YouTube’s terms. Still, if you want to download copyrighted content then you need to take permission from the content owner. But if you use those downloaded content for any personal use then there is no problem. For commercial purpose usage, you must need permission from the owner.
Pros and Cons of Snaptube:
- Easy to download and install on phone without any cost.
- You can download both audio and video versions of any songs available on YouTube.
- Snaptube provides 320 kbps audio and 1080 Pixel video. Which is not available on other free apps.
- As well as downloading you can stream the video in this app too.
- This app is not available on Google Play Store. You need to download it from the official website as an apk version.
- Ads can be annoying sometimes.
How to Download audio or video using This App?
- Open the website of Snaptube- snaptubeapp.com
- Download the APK by clicking the download button.
- Search any song in the search bar.
- Click on the search result which one you want to download.
- You will find the different format mp3/video download option. Download the most suitable version on your device and enjoy.
Note: You have to change your android phone setting such that it allows third-party apps to be installed.
Alternatives of Snaptube:
- Freemake Video Downloader
- Freemake Video Converter
All these are working on PC. There is no good alternative to Snaptube for downloading videos on phone.
Without any app or extension still, you can download videos on a PC.
- Play the video on your PC from YouTube.
- In URL just type “ss” before youtube.com and press enter.
- You will be automatically redirected to a download page option.
There are many sites for online streaming but you can’t find another handy mobile application like Snaptube for downloading. Like other apps it does not contains malicious ads. Just install it…and enjoy.
If you find such kinds of apps then please leave a comment. We will add it as an alternative to Snaptube.